Monday, July 18, 2016

Challenge #108 Vacation/Trip/Travel


Welcome to challenge #108. Since it is the middle of summer here and everyone seems to be traveling on vacation here and there, I thought we would use that as our challenge. So we're asking you to make a project centering around a trip, a vacation, or any type of traveling.


First up is our July guest designer, Tracy sharing a layout:


I've created my layout with the Travel Stories collection by Carta Bella.  It's perfect for the vacation/trip/travel theme. I just love the colors and prints! Very versatile for most photos.  I kept it pretty clean and simple with some light layering, added some coordinating stickers and topped it off with some little wooden accents. For my title I traced the word "WE" from an old stencil and did some fussy cutting.
Thanks for your time and for checking out my work.  If you'd like to see more please stop by my blog! http://scrappydaze2012.blogspot.com/


And now from the Paper Girls:

Amber created this mini album for a recent vacation.


Michele created a mini album of her trip to Cabo.



The winner of Challenge #107 is Alicia O'Bryant!
Congratulations! Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

We can't wait to see the projects you link up!






5 comments:

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

FYI...I don't see a link up button. I can't link up my project. :) Thanks!

Unknown said...

I don't see the link up button either. My entry can be found at http://vargasmama.blogspot.com/2016/07/tulum-ruins-in-mexico.html

Amber Sheaves said...

It's fixed now!

Ashley H said...

This is a great challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Was looking for a informative post like this, it will help me a lot Best Places For A Weekend Getaway