Monday, May 1, 2017

Challenge #127 - Anniversary



 Hi again!!  And Happy NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY! 

As a bonus in honour of today ~ YOUR ENTRY INTO THIS CHALLENGE  will get your name into a draw for a little goodie bag from me!



Karrie  up this time; and I chose the theme "anniversary" for May 1st's challenge because it was my parents' wedding date. 
You can showcase any date that is significant to you... could be your own wedding date...
or even happier in come cases - divorce date?  
Some special day you enjoyed something for the first time?   
Maybe you are celebrating quitting smoking or beginning a journey? 
Of course you can do a plain ol' anniversary card for someone special.  +Lots of options here and I am looking forward to your interpretations!
I scrapped this page celebrating 40 good years of my life ~ there is hidden journaling about how this little girl had ideas and hopes for her future, but didn't know how lucky she would get with fabulous son, happy home and loving hubby.



The other PaperGirls have these lovely projects to show you:

It is my wedding anniversary on May 1st as well - must be a lucky day! Here is the anniversary card I made for my husband this year.


I thought this sentiment would be just right for an Anniversary card.

And now...Congratulations to the winner of Challenge #126: 
          #5. 
Nick  !
Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com 
to receive the Guest Designer details and be entered into the prize drawing.

New to our Challenges? Please refer our newly updated rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

No comments: